Clínica Portoazul is the largest health complex in the Colombian North Region, located in the city of Barranquilla. It offers comprehensive medical services to local, national and international patients. It is a medical institution that offers its patients and their families a concept of comprehensive, safe and humane medical care based on teamwork as a fundamental element to provide a great effectiveness and efficiency in all its processes, without forgetting the warmth that patients seek during their medical attention.
Thanks to the fact of being the first Free Trade Zone in the Colombian Coast, we obtain benefits such as the import and the access to state-of-the-art equipment to provide optimal and innovative care. As a result of this, we provide a safer care that is less and less invasive, allowing us to achieve a fast patients’ recovery.
Interesting facts about Barranquilla:
• Barranquilla is the main capital of the Colombian Caribbean Coast
• Population: 1.228.621 inhabitants
• Language: Spanish
• Barranquilla is considered to have the Second-best Carnival in Latin America. Furthermore, it was designated as: Intangible Cultural Heritage and Oral and Intangible Treasures of humanity worldwide.
• Average temperature: 28 ° C (80 ° F)
• Main commercial, industrial, cultural and educational center in the Colombian Caribbean region.
• There are 70 international routes from Barranquilla with daily air connections through other cities and the rest of the world. Two of them have direct flights (Panama City and Miami)
• Airlines operating in Barranquilla: Avianca, COPA Airlines, LAN, Easyfly, ADA.
What does Barranquilla have to offer?
• A few minutes from Barranquilla we find beaches such as Sabanilla, Caño Dulce, Puerto Velero and Santa Verónica
• Water sports in the bay of Puerto Velero
• Gastronomic Tours
• Shopping Tour
• Night life
• Historical and cultural museums
• Mud volcano
• Easy access to tourist cities: Cartagena and Santa Marta
• Cultural Activities: Carnival, Gastronomic Festival – Sabor Barranquilla-, BarranquiJazz and International Film Festival of Barranquilla – FICBAQ.